It is a simple four-step process:
- Register Online
- Choose your location
- Select your preferred room type
- Complete the booking process and pay the booking fee of £350 (plus admin & bank charge of 3.55%) online
NOTE: If you're requesting to pay by instalments, please provide the UK guarantor's information. A UK Guarantor’s name, address & email address, phone numbers. This person acts as a backup if you can’t pay your rent (please note that a Guarantor is not needed if making payment in full). Email us if you have any questions regarding Guarantor to pay in Instalments. UK based guarantor has to be working full time and living in UK and be able to provide address proof and income proof with a photo ID.
Once you have paid your deposit via our online payment gateway you will receive a contract to the email address used when booking with the rent amount and payment due dates. Sign the contract and email us back a scanned copy of the first and last page of your contract. To confirm your room you are required to provide the above within 7 days of placing your booking.
Guarantor documents required as below.
1. Ensure that you (and your guarantor if you have one) carefully read and sign the Agreement (signature is required on page 10)
2. Bring the hard copy of this contract with the relevant guarantor documents (if applicable) and collect your key at reception.
If you need a guarantor we will require you to submit copies of the following documents with your signed contract:
1. Photographic ID of guarantor:
o National identity card
2. Proof of address in the form of a utility bill for your guarantor (proof of address which must be valid within the last 3 months):
o Electricity bill
o Water bill
o Council tax bill
3. Proof of salary or income (one of the below)
o Salary slip
o Bank statement reflecting salary paid in
o HMRC self assessment for the last year if the guarantor is self employed
(Please note we will not accept mobile phone bills and/or credit card statements as proof of address)